Saturday, August 28, 2010

Long Time Coming

So clearly it has been a while since my last post. It's not that nothing is going on, it's just that most of my life here is really day to day stuff. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not on vacation. I have a job to do here and that cuts into my adventures more than anything. I work really awkward hours and I'm not always in the mood to go out and travel around. But enough about that, now it's time to tell you about my new goal.

I have made a goal to get outside and see a new part of the city/country everyday for the rest of my time here. I feel less alone inside my house all by myself than I do out in the city with dozens of people around. So I fall back on that a lot and I decided last night to make a change. Someone said "Life is painful, you might as well get a reward out the pain." And I plan to do just that.

Today I walked to a new part of Utrera, new to me anyway, with Estella and saw some really neat places. One house was really cool; it was two story, had blue painted bricks and yellow scaffolding. I also saw the town center and some really cool shops. Most of my treks are going to be similar to this one, but if I see anything particularly cool I'll let you know. I also saw some rad shoes that I want to go back and see if they have my size. Doubtful, cuz I'm a giant compared to a lot of the people. Other than that, it's just a nice day outside and I had a good walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment